- 1 (6 ounce) bagfresh Baby Spinach
- 2 ounces thick slab bacon, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 hard-boiled egg, chopped
- 2 ounces chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- your favorite balsamic vinaigrette
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium skillet, cook chicken in olive oil until brown;remove from skillet and cut into 1/2-inch strips.
- Add bacon cubes to skillet and cook over medium heat for 2 minutes or until crisp; reduce heat to low and add vinaigrette dressing to bacon, cook, stirring for 30 seconds.
- Place baby spinach in a large bowl; pour dressing over the baby spinach and toss well; add the chicken strips and cooked egg.
- Serve immediately.