Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
a Rachael Ray recipe...
- 5 cups Baby Spinach, chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) can chickpeas, drained
- 1⁄2 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
- combine chopped spinach and chopped onions in a bowl.
- add vinegar and old oil.
- toss well to coat and combine.
- season with salt and pepper to your taste.
Quick and easy to prepare, not to mention extremely tasty! Next time I'll add more veggies, including chopped cucumber and celery.