1 hr 20 mins
A recipe for 2 (with leftovers) or 4 people. I'm not a fan of hamburger and am trying to be a little more health conscious so I came up with this last night. I served it with a small salad of leftover ingredients - baby spinach, a dash of the parm, and a few more baby bella's with some low fat italian dressing. White Cranberry wine went well with it. Most of the amounts of the ingredients are approximate. Feel free to use this as your taste buds see fit!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 chicken breast half
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 medium onion
- 15 ounces alfredo sauce
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaf, torn
- 1 -2 cup Baby Spinach
- 1 cup low fat mozzarella
- 1 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 2/3 cup baby portabella mushrooms
- lasagna noodle
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1Dice up chicken breast half to bite size pieces.
- 2Put oil in frying pan and turn stove to medium low.
- 3Add chicken and cook through.
- 4Dice onion and garlic. Once chicken is cooked, add to frying pan.
- 5When onion is soft, remove from heat.
- 6Add alfredo and spices, stir.
- 7Add layer of sauce to bottom of 9x9 inch pan.
- 8Sprinkle some of the cheeses.
- 9Add a layer of noodles (I use 3 noodles).
- 10Alternate remaining ingredients for next 2 layers.
- 11Top with parm, mozzarella, and a few bella's.
- 12Preheat oven to 375 and cook for 50 minutes or until noodles are tender.
- 13Do not overbake!
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baby Spinach and Bella's Chicken Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 307.4
- Calories from Fat 186
- Total Fat 20.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 436.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 25.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low fat mozzarella