Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh tarragon, chopped
- 2 teaspoons dried tarragon, crushed
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3⁄4 cup baby shrimp
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- Mix the mustard, lemon juice, vinegar, and tarragon.
- Blend in the mayonnaise.
- Add the shrimp, then the sour cram.
- Blend well.
- Cover and chill.
- SUGGESTED DIPPERS: Butterflake Biscuit Chips, Cabbage, Chili Peppers, String Beans, Artichoke Leaves.
This doesn't have nearly enough shrimp for the amount of mustard sauce. Is there a mistake in the amount of shrimp-I'm thinking maybe 3/4 pound instead of 3/4 cup?
I have seen this recipe before and have made it. It is VERY good! We like it with tortilla chips as well as with crostini toasts.