Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
From this week's Thursday magazine. This was submitted by Diana Cherian P.
- 2 cups fish, boiled and crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons green chilies, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ginger, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry leaf, chopped
- 2 tablespoons grated coconut
- 1⁄4 cup cooking oil
- 1 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 1 -2 teaspoon vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon turmeric powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil the fish with salt, turmeric powder and vinegar.
- Remove the bones and crumble the flesh of the fish.
- Take 2 cups of the crumbled fish.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add the mustard seeds and allow to splutter.
- Once they stop spluttering, add the onions and saute for a few minutes.
- Add chillies, ginger, curry leaves and the grated coconut.
- Mix well.
- Add the fish.
- Saute and cook until dry.
- Serve hot with a bowl of rice.