From this week's Thursday magazine. This was submitted by Diana Cherian P.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil the fish with salt, turmeric powder and vinegar.
- 2Remove the bones and crumble the flesh of the fish.
- 3Take 2 cups of the crumbled fish.
- 4Heat oil in a pan.
- 5Add the mustard seeds and allow to splutter.
- 6Once they stop spluttering, add the onions and saute for a few minutes.
- 7Add chillies, ginger, curry leaves and the grated coconut.
- 8Mix well.
- 9Add the fish.
- 10Saute and cook until dry.
- 11Serve hot with a bowl of rice.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baby Shark Thoren
Serving Size: 1 (83 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 327.0
- Calories from Fat 299
- Total Fat 33.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 1.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: