Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
This recipe is from "Any Blonde Can Cook."
- 1 (16 ounce) box brownie mix
- 4 (2 1/8 ounce) baby ruth candy bars
- 1 (8 ounce) cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Make brownies according to box, but don't cook.
- Chop candy bars into 1/4-inch chunks.
- Mix rest of ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Fold in chopped candy bar.
- Spread brownie mix in 9x13-inch pan.
- Spoon cream cheese mixture on top of brownie mix.
- Swirl cream cheese and brownie mix to create a swirl.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 35 minutes.