Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Found this on verybestbaking.com. I don't usually bake, but this sounds simple enough that even I could make them.
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Grease 15 x 10-inch jelly-roll pan.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl.
- Beat brown sugar, granulated sugar, butter and peanut butter in large mixer bowl until creamy.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla extract.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Spread dough evenly into prepared pan.
- Sprinkle with Baby Ruth; press in lightly.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Cut into bars.