Found this on verybestbaking.com. I don't usually bake, but this sounds simple enough that even I could make them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F
- 2Grease 15 x 10-inch jelly-roll pan.
- 3Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl.
- 4Beat brown sugar, granulated sugar, butter and peanut butter in large mixer bowl until creamy.
- 5Beat in eggs and vanilla extract.
- 6Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- 7Spread dough evenly into prepared pan.
- 8Sprinkle with Baby Ruth; press in lightly.
- 9Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- 10Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- 11Cut into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baby Ruth Crater Bars
Serving Size: 1 (36 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 155.5
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 17.1 mg
- Sodium 134.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 14.3 g
- Protein 2.6 g