1/1 Photo of Baby Ruth Copycat Bars
I recipe I came up with for my friend who adores these bad boys!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Microwave peanut butter, 1/2 cup white corn syrup and brown sugar in a large bowl until dissolved.
- 2Mix in peanuts and cornflakes.
- 3Press mixture into a well greased pan. (I use greased tin foil).
- 4Microwave butter, chips, and the 1/2 tablespoon white corn syrup until melted, stirring often.
- 5Pour over peanut mixture and place into fridge until set.
- 6Cut into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baby Ruth Copycat Bars
Serving Size: 1 (72 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 309.6
- Calories from Fat 130
- Total Fat 14.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 1.5 mg
- Sodium 162.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 22.7 g
- Protein 6.8 g