I recipe I came up with for my friend who adores these bad boys!
Make and share this Baby Ruth Copycat Bars recipe from Food.com.
- Microwave peanut butter, 1/2 cup white corn syrup and brown sugar in a large bowl until dissolved.
- Mix in peanuts and cornflakes.
- Press mixture into a well greased pan. (I use greased tin foil).
- Microwave butter, chips, and the 1/2 tablespoon white corn syrup until melted, stirring often.
- Pour over peanut mixture and place into fridge until set.
- Cut into bars.