Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I haven't made these yet, but they look really good. The serving size and the times are just a guess.
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 lb dates, cut fine
- 12 ounces peanut butter
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped fine
- 4 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1⁄2 piece paraffin wax
- 12 ounces chocolate chips
- Mix first five ingredients together with hands, forming into oblong bars; chill until cold.
- Melt chocolate chips with parafin in top of a double boiler.
- Dip the bars into melted mixture.
- Store in air tight container in the refrigerator.