1/1 Photo of Baby Ruth Cookies
If you like the candy bar, you'll LOVE these cookies!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350°F.
- 2In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar.
- 3Add egg and vanilla; mix well.
- 4Combine flour, baking soda, and salt; add to the creamed mixture.
- 5Stir in candy bars.
- 6Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart on greased cookie sheet.
- 7Bake for 10 minute at 350°F or until edges are lightly browned.
- 8Immediately remove cookies to wire racks to cool.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baby Ruth Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (608 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1754.2
- Calories from Fat 746
- Total Fat 82.9 g
- Saturated Fat 49.8 g
- Cholesterol 286.6 mg
- Sodium 1970.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 237.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 143.8 g
- Protein 20.6 g