Recipe by mydesigirl
If you like the candy bar, you'll LOVE these cookies!
Top Review by AmyZoe
YUM! I found this recipe in Favorite Recipes From Quilters (Debra Jane Jackson of Rancho Cucamonga, CA). I substituted Almond Joy instead of Baby Ruth--TERRIFIC! Thank you for sharing your delicious cookies!
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 (2 1/8 ounce) baby ruth candy bars, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar.
- Add egg and vanilla; mix well.
- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt; add to the creamed mixture.
- Stir in candy bars.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minute at 350°F or until edges are lightly browned.
- Immediately remove cookies to wire racks to cool.