Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I received an email this morning from RecipeRobot.com and this is one of the recipes that were featured.
- 1 1⁄3 cups margarine
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup white corn syrup
- 8 cups oatmeal (I haven't tried this recipe yet but when I do, I am going to try the Quaker quick cooking oats)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1 (6 ounce) package chocolate chips
- 0.5 (3 ounce) package butterscotch chips
- 2⁄3 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup nuts, chopped (or peanuts)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt margarine.
- Add brown sugar, syrup, peanut butter, oatmeal and vanilla.
- Put in 9 x 13 cake pan.
- Bake for about 15 minutes.
- Melt together the ingredients for the topping and spread on top.
- Cut into bars when cool.