1/2 Photos of Baby Roasted Deviled Potatoes
You can also make this using regular size potatoes cut into quarters. If you are making more than 3 pounds of potatoes then double the butter mixture. You will love these!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash the potatoes well under cold water; dry the skins.
- 2Set oven to 425 degrees.
- 3Place a large baking sheet that has been lightly sprayed with non-stick cooking spray or buttered in the oven to preheat for 10 minutes.
- 4If using large potatoes, quarter them.
- 5Toss the potatoes with oil, 1 teaspoon salt and a small amount of black pepper if desired.
- 6Carefully remove the hot pan from the oven, and spread the potatoes, cut side down if using sliced potatoes.
- 7Roast for about 12-14 minutes until undersides are golden.
- 8Turn the potatoes and roast until tender (about another 12-15 minutes more).
- 9While the potatoes are roasting, melt butter in a small saucepan (can melt in the microwave).
- 10Whisk in vingear, mustard, cayenne pepper and 1 teaspoon salt.
- 11Transfer the roasted potatoes to a large bowl, then toss with the butter mixture with HOT potatoes until well coated.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baby Roasted Deviled Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 323.8
- Calories from Fat 152
- Total Fat 16.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 852.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 4.7 g