1/2 Photos of Baby Roasted Deviled Potatoes
You can also make this using regular size potatoes cut into quarters. If you are making more than 3 pounds of potatoes then double the butter mixture. You will love these!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash the potatoes well under cold water; dry the skins.
- 2Set oven to 425 degrees.
- 3Place a large baking sheet that has been lightly sprayed with non-stick cooking spray or buttered in the oven to preheat for 10 minutes.
- 4If using large potatoes, quarter them.
- 5Toss the potatoes with oil, 1 teaspoon salt and a small amount of black pepper if desired.
- 6Carefully remove the hot pan from the oven, and spread the potatoes, cut side down if using sliced potatoes.
- 7Roast for about 12-14 minutes until undersides are golden.
- 8Turn the potatoes and roast until tender (about another 12-15 minutes more).
- 9While the potatoes are roasting, melt butter in a small saucepan (can melt in the microwave).
- 10Whisk in vingear, mustard, cayenne pepper and 1 teaspoon salt.
- 11Transfer the roasted potatoes to a large bowl, then toss with the butter mixture with HOT potatoes until well coated.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baby Roasted Deviled Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 323.8
- Calories from Fat 152
- Total Fat 16.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 852.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 4.7 g