Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
If you like reubens - your gonna love these cute little appetizer snacks. I've also made these with the grands biscuits - when more than a snack was needed!
- 6 ounces corned beef
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 3⁄4 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 2 (10 count) cans refrigerated biscuits
- 1⁄2 cup well-drained sauerkraut
- 1 egg white, beaten
- In a bowl, mash corned beef with a fork until fairly smooth; Stir in cheese, sauerkraut and mayonnaise mixing well.
- Separate dough; Stretch and pat a piece of dough into a 4” circle; Place 1 tablespoon corned beef mixture on one side of the circle; Brush the edges of the circle with egg white; Fold dough circle over filling, pressing edges to seal; Crimp the edges with a fork; Place on a lightly greased cookie sheet; Just before baking recrimp edges with a fork to strengthen seals.
- Bake 400 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes until golden brown.
I made these appetizers for New Year 2003. I am back for the recipe this year because not only were they delicious for Rueuben lovers, they are easy to make.