Prep 30 mins
Cook 6 mins
I used to make a bunch of these and take them to work on pot-luck day. Everyone brings lunch stuff and this gets everything going first thing in the morning. Sometimes I will use muffin pans if making a large amount and add some green chilies and a mexican cheese mix.
- 1 package grands flakey biscuits
- 1⁄2 lb breakfast sausage
- 1⁄3 cup chopped onion
- 5 eggs, soft scrambled
- shredded cheddar cheese
- Spray custard cups and press biscuit to form crust.
- Brown sausage and onions- drain.
- Soft scramble eggs.
- Mix sausage onion and eggs.
- Add mixture to prepared custard cups and top with cheese.
- Bake 350 until crust is lightly browned.