Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
An easy recipe that will have you coming back for seconds and thirds. It can be served hot or cold. Great side dish for that special banquet.
- 15 new baby potatoes (about golf ball size or smaller)
- virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves of crushed garlic
- cracked black peppercorns
- flat-leaf Italian parsley
- Wash and lightly scrub potatoes.
- Do not peel.
- Boil potatoes in a pot until tender.
- Do not overboil.
- Drain potatoes and place into a serving bowl.
- Coat lightly with olive oil and toss gently.
- Add salt, peppercorns, garlic and chopped parsley.
- Toss gently to get an even distribution of ingredients.
- Cover bowl with cling wrap and let stand until ready to serve.
- This recipe always tastes better if served the next day.
- Serve hot or cold.
- To serve hot, just microwave to serving temperature.