Recipe by Pietro
An easy recipe that will have you coming back for seconds and thirds. It can be served hot or cold. Great side dish for that special banquet.
- 15 new baby potatoes (about golf ball size or smaller)
- virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves of crushed garlic
- cracked black peppercorns
- flat-leaf Italian parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash and lightly scrub potatoes.
- Do not peel.
- Boil potatoes in a pot until tender.
- Do not overboil.
- Drain potatoes and place into a serving bowl.
- Coat lightly with olive oil and toss gently.
- Add salt, peppercorns, garlic and chopped parsley.
- Toss gently to get an even distribution of ingredients.
- Cover bowl with cling wrap and let stand until ready to serve.
- This recipe always tastes better if served the next day.
- Serve hot or cold.
- To serve hot, just microwave to serving temperature.