1/4 Photos of Baby Potatoes and Green Beans (Meatless)
There's no salt pork added. This dish cooks up fast if done in the microwave. Substitute the butter to make it vegan. I love this the next day for lunch. Quartered red potatoes can also be used.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the unpeeled potatoes and green beans separately in salted water 'til slightly fork-tender. I use the microwave. Or you can steam them. The green beans cook faster than the potatoes will.
- 2Drain well and let set in the cooking pan with a lid on for about 4 minutes.
- 3Pour the potatoes and beans into a large bowl.
- 4To the potatoes, add the butter and sea salt and gently toss together.
- 5Pile into a serving bowl and serve.
- 6OPTION: Sprinkle with grated Parmasan cheese or crispy, crumbled bacon.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baby Potatoes and Green Beans (Meatless)
Serving Size: 1 (494 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 635.3
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 1633.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 122.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 16.7 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 14.1 g