Prep 0 mins
Cook 45 mins
- 6 ounces neufchatel cheese
- 15 ounces chili, without beans
- 4 ounces diced chilies
- 2 ounces shredded cheddar cheese or 2 ounces monterey jack pepper cheese
- Mix the first three ingredients and microwave or heat in the oven until hot.
- Sprinkle some cheese on top and heat again until cheese is melted.
- Serve with tortilla chips or tostados.
I found this recipe name to be very misleading. There is NO baby poop in this at all!! But I did try it and it was very good with tortilla chips.
Although the recipe name was a little off-putting, I tried it anyway and it was very good. I did add just a little cumin, only because I love cumin.
This dip is awesome! My whole family loved it. I used a small crockpot to keep it warm.