Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
Great holiday food!
Make and share this Baby Pecan Pies recipe from Food.com.
- 4 cups flour
- 1 1⁄2-3 cups butter
- 12 ounces cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups light brown sugar
- 1⁄2-1 cup melted butter
- 3 eggs
- 3 cups chopped pecans
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Mix crust ingredients in food processor or mixer.
- Form dough into small balls.
- Place 1 ball of dough mixture in bottom of tea cake pans, and press up sides of each cup to form crust.
- Mix filling ingredients together.
- Place 1 t.
- of pecan mixture in each dough cup.
- Bake at 370 degrees for 18-20 minutes.
- Freezes beautifully.