- 6 miniature bagels, split
- 6 tablespoons peanut butter
- 6 teaspoons strawberry jelly or 6 teaspoons grape jelly
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread peanut butter evenly on cut sides of bottom halves of bagels; spread jelly evenly on cut sides of top halves of bagels. Place top halves of bagels on bottom halves, jelly sides down.
- Brush bagels lightly with melted butter; cook in a preheated panini press 2 minutes or until lightly browned and grill marks appear. Serve immediately.
- Note: Sandwich may be cooked in a grill pan. Cook 2 minutes on each side or until lightly browned and grill marks appear.