Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Ready, Set Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. This recipe is great for anyone with teenagers that are always on the go. I prepare these on busy weekdays so that as the kids come in they can grab a quick dinner and run. These are easy to prepare, easy cleanup just crumble the foil and toss, or wrap up leftovers for later. Not to mention they taste great!
- Mix first 7 ingredients well.
- Divide mixture into 6-8 meat balls (6 for adults ).
- Place each meat ball into an 8x10 sheet of Reynolds Wrap Foil arrange 2 baby carrots and 1 half of a red potato around meat balls, top meatloaf with a drizzle of ketchup and wrap tightly.
- Place wraps side by side in a large baking pan and place in 350 oven.
- Cook for 1 hr 30 minutes or till done.
- let sit for a 5 minutes and serve warm.