Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
I am so sad! These are one of my favorite types of cookies, and I spent a lot of time translating this recipe, converting it to the Metric system etc...then made the things....These cannot be made in Norway! I am just sick...but Alas!! Here is the recipe for you guys in the states! This was given to me by a girl-friend I once had, when I lived in Salt Lake City---about 20 years ago! Enjoy! The preparation time is not including the time the dough is to chill (2 hrs).
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 3 cups flour
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine
- 3 cups walnuts, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- For the cookies: Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix everything together and chill for 2 hours.
- Roll out to about 1/4 to 1/2 inch thickness.
- Cut in squares, approximately 3x3 inches.
- Put filling on an angle in the middle of each square.
- Fold in both sides, towards the middle on top of filling.
- For the filling:.
- Mix all together.
- Bake cookies at 350°F for 10-15 minutes or until brown.