Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
- Dissolve bouillon cube in hot water, add half and half.
- In saucepan, melt butter and add flour.
- Whisk and cook mixture until frothy and raw flour taste is gone.
- While stirring, add bouillon mixture.
- Stir constantly with whisk until the sauce thickens and begins to bubble.
- Add Swiss cheese and stir until smooth (If sauce needs thinning, head and add a little water).
- Assemble hot browns by placing turkey and onion on each bread slice.
- Top with sauce and crumbled bacon.
- Heat at 350 degrees for 10 minutes, garnish with parsley.