1/4 Photos of Baby Greens With Strawberries With a Poppy Seed Dressing
Greens topped with strawberries, cucumber, celery, tomatoes, scallions, nuts, cheese, and a sweet tangy poppy seed dressing!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon poppy seed
- 2 tablespoons minced sweet onions
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice or 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 pinch salt, to taste
- 6 cups baby greens, washed
- 2 cucumbers, sliced
- 2 celery ribs, sliced
- 1 large tomato, sliced
- 3 scallions, sliced thin
- 3/4 cup strawberry, sliced
- 1/4 cup hazelnuts, toasted or caramelized
- 1/4 cup blue cheese, feta cheese (optional)
- 1For the dressing.
- 2In a blender combine the first 8 ingredients until emulsified.
- 3Just before serving, whisk again (or, if storing in a glass jar, shake until the dressing is emulsified). Chill while making salad.
- 4Place greens in a large bowl follow with the rest of the ingredients topping the greens.
- 5Pour 1/4 cup dressing over salad passing the rest of the dressing for those that would like more.
Browse Our Top Strawberry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Strawberry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baby Greens With Strawberries With a Poppy Seed Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (219 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 422.1
- Calories from Fat 305
- Total Fat 33.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 63.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 23.9 g
- Protein 3.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: