Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Greens topped with strawberries, cucumber, celery, tomatoes, scallions, nuts, cheese, and a sweet tangy poppy seed dressing!
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon poppy seed
- 2 tablespoons minced sweet onions
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice or 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 pinch salt, to taste
- 6 cups baby greens, washed
- 2 cucumbers, sliced
- 2 celery ribs, sliced
- 1 large tomatoes, sliced
- 3 scallions, sliced thin
- 3⁄4 cup strawberry, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup hazelnuts, toasted or caramelized
- 1⁄4 cup blue cheese, feta cheese (optional)
- For the dressing.
- In a blender combine the first 8 ingredients until emulsified.
- Just before serving, whisk again (or, if storing in a glass jar, shake until the dressing is emulsified). Chill while making salad.
- Place greens in a large bowl follow with the rest of the ingredients topping the greens.
- Pour 1/4 cup dressing over salad passing the rest of the dressing for those that would like more.
This was AWESOME.Â So refreshing and light.Â I used olive oil instead of vegatable, lemon instead of the line and toasted sliced almonds instead of hazlenuts. This dressing is definately one of the best!
Really Good! I couldn't find hazelnuts so I used chopped Macadamia nuts. That dressing is unbelievably good! I also used Feta cheese. Thanks!
This was fabulous! The yummiest dressing I have ever tasted & will keep some on hand forever. I substituted feta cheese & almonds for the bleu cheese & hazelnuts.