Recipe by Tebo
An easy and pleasing first course or side dish. Bacon bits may be a nice addition as well.
Top Review by imdrabbit
Loved this salad and the dressing was the best part. I used a bag of butter lettuce and mixed the honey and mustard for the dressing. I subbed the olive oil w/ canola because I was out of olive. I also added tomato, bell pepper and onion to the salad. I look forward to eating this again. Thanks for sharing.
- 4 hard cooked eggs
- 2 tablespoons honey dijon mustard (or 1 Tbs honey & 2 Tbs mustard)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 large butter lettuce or 10 ounces mixed greens