1/2 Photos of Baby Greens Salad With Cranberry Balsamic Vinaigrette
This is a lovely salad for a holiday brunch or dinner party! The dressing is so yummy!! I've subbed a mild blue cheese for the goat cheese, and both are equally tasty. From Mary Ann Vitale, owner of La Taverna Restaurant in La Jolla CA.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, mix the vinegar, cranberry sauce and shallot. Slowly whisk in the olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- 2Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- 3Place the walnuts on a baking sheet and toast for 5 to 7 minutes; set walnuts aside.
- 4To serve the salad, toss the greens with enough of the vinaigrette to moisten and arrange on plates.
- 5Sprinkle each salad with goat cheese, dried cranberries and toasted walnuts.
Browse Our Top Lettuces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lettuces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baby Greens Salad With Cranberry Balsamic Vinaigrette
Serving Size: 1 (162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 595.3
- Calories from Fat 483
- Total Fat 53.7 g
- Saturated Fat 13.3 g
- Cholesterol 29.8 mg
- Sodium 209.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 19.0 g
- Protein 9.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: