Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This elegant salad was served at book club and we all enjoyed it.
Make and share this Baby Greens, Pear, Walnut and Blue Cheese Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Whisk first 4 ingredients in small bowl to blend. Gradually whisk in oil. Season dressing to taste with salt and pepper.
- Toss greens in large bowl with enough dressing to coat.
- Divide greens among 6 plates.
- Top with pear slices, dividing equally.
- Sprinkle with cheese and walnuts.
- Drizzle lightly with remaining dressing and serve.
Easy and delicious salad, great mix of different flavors and textures. Thanks for sharing!
What a great salad! I used pecans instead of the walnuts and they went so well with the other ingredients! This will be a standard salad at my house from now on!
This recipe is incredibly delicious. The contrasts of sweet and savory and textures of crunchy and creamy. It's our favorite salad. I was going to post this one today."smile"