- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 medium shallot, minced
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1 (5 ounce) bag mixed baby greens
- 2 large pears, sliced
- 1 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 cup toasted and chopped walnuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk first 4 ingredients in small bowl to blend. Gradually whisk in oil. Season dressing to taste with salt and pepper.
- Toss greens in large bowl with enough dressing to coat.
- Divide greens among 6 plates.
- Top with pear slices, dividing equally.
- Sprinkle with cheese and walnuts.
- Drizzle lightly with remaining dressing and serve.