This elegant salad was served at book club and we all enjoyed it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk first 4 ingredients in small bowl to blend. Gradually whisk in oil. Season dressing to taste with salt and pepper.
- 2Toss greens in large bowl with enough dressing to coat.
- 3Divide greens among 6 plates.
- 4Top with pear slices, dividing equally.
- 5Sprinkle with cheese and walnuts.
- 6Drizzle lightly with remaining dressing and serve.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baby Greens, Pear, Walnut and Blue Cheese Salad
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 415.3
- Calories from Fat 336
- Total Fat 37.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 16.8 mg
- Sodium 344.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 8.3 g
- Protein 8.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mixed baby greens