Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
An amazing salad with a crisp base, fresh greens and goat cheese. I first had at a nice seafood place in Mexico and brought the recipe home - it's now one of my husband's favorites.
- 4 -8 crispy fried tortillas (like WiseCrackers) or 1 large flat cracker (like WiseCrackers)
- 4 ounces goat cheese
- mild guacamole
- baby greens
- honey mustard vinaigrette
- Arrange a thin (or thick if that suits you better!) layer of goat cheese on your preferred base.
- Spread a dollop of guacamole over this.
- Cover with mixed baby greens.
- Top with mustard vinegrette.