1/3 Photos of Baby Greens and Garlicky White Bean Salad
This is a very garlicky salad. A nice fast dinner. A slight adaptation from a recipe in "Weight Watchers Miracle Foods" cookbook. Each serving is 3 points as written. Though I suggest a tad more sauce, which would make the points go up a smidge. Red onion is preferred because of the milder taste. If you like the taste of raw onion, then yellow is fine too. The original recipe called for serving it immediately. I like to let it sit a few minutes so the tastes will meld, but it would not keep for more then an hour or 2. If you don't have baby greens, spinach would be excellent.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop the greens finely.
- 2Mix them, the rinsed and drained beans, and the onion in a bowl.
- 3In a smaller bowl or shaker combine the vinegar, the oil, and the garlic.
- 4Add the salt and pepper and mix it all well.
- 5Add the dressing to the greens and toss it together.
- 6Let it sit about 5 minutes so the tastes will meld.
Browse Our Top Greens Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Greens Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baby Greens and Garlicky White Bean Salad
Serving Size: 1 (134 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 188.9
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 398.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.4 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 8.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: