This is a very garlicky salad. A nice fast dinner. A slight adaptation from a recipe in "Weight Watchers Miracle Foods" cookbook. Each serving is 3 points as written. Though I suggest a tad more sauce, which would make the points go up a smidge. Red onion is preferred because of the milder taste. If you like the taste of raw onion, then yellow is fine too. The original recipe called for serving it immediately. I like to let it sit a few minutes so the tastes will meld, but it would not keep for more then an hour or 2. If you don't have baby greens, spinach would be excellent.
- Chop the greens finely.
- Mix them, the rinsed and drained beans, and the onion in a bowl.
- In a smaller bowl or shaker combine the vinegar, the oil, and the garlic.
- Add the salt and pepper and mix it all well.
- Add the dressing to the greens and toss it together.
- Let it sit about 5 minutes so the tastes will meld.