Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A tasty treat from "Bacchanalia", a fancy Restaurant in Atlanta.
- 1 lb frisee, washed
- 3 medium apples (gala, fuji, pink lady)
- 1⁄4 cup shallot, diced finely
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, toasted spiced
- 1⁄4 lb good aged english cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh nutmeg (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon salt & pepper (to taste)
- Combine vinegar, lemon, shallots in a bowl.
- Whisk in olive oil and season with salt, pepper & fresh gratings of nutmeg.
- Toss with julienned apples, frisee and nuts.
- Crumble keen’s cheddar over salad.