2 Reviews

It is dangerous to give a baby under one years old honey due to infant botulism. Botulinum toxin is the most poisonous natural substance known to man. Botulinum spores are found in honey. A very small amount can kill an infant. Therefore doctors strongly recommend that infants under one years old not be given honey. Even cooked items (or processed items) with honey as an ingredient should not be given to infants because heat does not kill the spores.

0 people found this helpful. Was it helpful to you? [Yes] [No]
LoveGoodFood May 03, 2010

Only an idiot would feed this to a baby!

0 people found this helpful. Was it helpful to you? [Yes] [No]
ChoisserCooks July 28, 2009
Baby Formula