Recipe by Triple BQ
This recipe was passed from my grandma to my mother and passed to me and will be passed to my daughter when she has children. Adjust bowel movement by more or less honey. Use more or less lemon according to size of curds in spit up. More makes larger curds.
Top Review by LoveGoodFood
It is dangerous to give a baby under one years old honey due to infant botulism. Botulinum toxin is the most poisonous natural substance known to man. Botulinum spores are found in honey. A very small amount can kill an infant. Therefore doctors strongly recommend that infants under one years old not be given honey. Even cooked items (or processed items) with honey as an ingredient should not be given to infants because heat does not kill the spores.