Prep 12 hrs
Cook 20 mins
Be prepared for when the teeth are coming! From " Feed me. I'm yours" Before making remember that the dough has to rest overnight.
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar (white or brown)
- 2 -2 1⁄4 cups flour (white, whole wheat, or a combination)
- 1⁄4 cup wheat germ
- 1 dash cinnamon
- Break eggs into bowl and stir until creamy.
- Add sugar and continue to stir. Gradually add enough flour to make a stiff dough.
- Roll out between two sheets of lightly floured wax paper to about 3/4" thickness. Cut into round shapes or whatever shape you choose.
- Place on a lightly greased cookie sheet. Let stand overnight (10-12 hours).
- Bake at 325°F (165°C) until browned and hard.
- This will make almost crumb-free teething biscuits.