Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Found on net. Definitely something to howl about! Cookies are soft and chewy!
Make and share this Baby Food Soft Doggie Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Combine ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Roll into small balls and place on well-greased cookie sheet.
- Flatten slightly with a fork.
- Bake in preheated 350 F oven for 15 minutes or until brown.
- Cool on wire racks and STORE IN REFRIGERATOR -- also freezes well.
Our dog really enjoyed the turkey treats I just made using this recipe. However, they REALLY stuck to the pan. I greased the pan, but I think it would be better to use parchment to line the pan. They also took much longer than the 15 min baking time called for; so, I would increase the baking time the next time I made this recipe.
I took 1/2 tsp. catnip and put it thru my spice mill and then added it to the batter. My cats love it and they will fight over them.
I had 2 jars of baby food, 1 lamb and the other turkey. I made 3/4 of a recipe. The mix seemed a little wet and I added about 2 tablespoon more wheat germ and 1 tablespoon additional powdered milk. I made these a little large and will work on making them a tad smaller next time around. My yield was 9 large cookies which I halve and each of the babies get a half. The fur babies love them!