1/4 Photos of Baby Food Pineapple Coconut Carrot Cake
This incredibly moist carrot cake is brimming with yummies, like pineapple, coconut and walnuts! And the best thing about it is...NO GRATING CARROTS...that's where the baby food thing comes into play!!! Try it, you'll love it and never grate carrots again..at least not for cake :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups white sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable oil
- 4 large eggs
- 2 (6 ounce) jars carrot baby food
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, well drained
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup flaked coconut
Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1Cake: Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a large mixing bowl, combine dry ingredients and mix well.
- 3Add oil, eggs and baby food and mix on low speed until well combined.
- 4Fold in pineapples, nuts and coconut.
- 5Pour into 2- 9 inch greased and floured pans.
- 6Bake for about 35 minutes or until center tests done.
- 7Cool for 15 minutes on wire rack and then remove from pans.
- 8Cool completely before filling and frosting.
- 9Frosting: In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and butter until smooth.
- 10Add vanilla and confectioner's sugar and beat until desired spreading consistency.
- 11Frost cakes and sprinkle top with additional chopped walnuts and coconut, if desired.
- 12If you have any left, store in the refrigerator!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baby Food Pineapple Coconut Carrot Cake
Serving Size: 1 (233 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 876.0
- Calories from Fat 466
- Total Fat 51.8 g
- Saturated Fat 15.4 g
- Cholesterol 111.6 mg
- Sodium 568.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 99.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 79.3 g
- Protein 7.7 g