Recipe by Scribbler515
My baby loves sweet potato and carrot, and we often have to mix other foods with either sweet potato or carrot to keep her interest in the dish before her. Here is one dish she loves, and an easy way to get her to eat her baby cereal.
- 8 ounces sweet potato baby food or 8 ounces carrot baby food
- 2 tablespoons baby cereal or 2 tablespoons infant oatmeal
- 1 tablespoon infant formula
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients except for water first.
- Add bottled water or tap water which has been boiled and cooled to appropriate temperature. Add enough water to get desired consistency. My daughter prefers mixture a little thicker.
- Mix until all ingredients thoroughly blended.