Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This one is really easy and kids will love it. You can also sub baby cereal (mixed with half water/half formula) for the mashed potatoes. Serve with a little tomato sauce and soft, cooked pasta. It is recommended for babies that are 8 months and older, but they also advise speaking to your pediatrician before starting your baby on solids. Also, remember to follow the RULE OF FOUR (wait 4 days after introducing new foods) and make sure your baby has had no allergic reactions to any of the foods in this recipe before serving it!
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 deg F, 180 deg Celsius.
- Combine the ingredients and blend well.
- Roll into 1 inch balls.
- Place on a baking tray and cook for around 20 minutes.
- Drain the fat, then cool and serve.
- Make sure you cut or mash the meatballs into an appropriate serving size for your baby before serving.
- These can also be frozen and reheated in the microwave. Allow plenty of time to cool before serving.