Recipe by PSU Lioness
This one is really easy and kids will love it. You can also sub baby cereal (mixed with half water/half formula) for the mashed potatoes. Serve with a little tomato sauce and soft, cooked pasta. It is recommended for babies that are 8 months and older, but they also advise speaking to your pediatrician before starting your baby on solids. Also, remember to follow the RULE OF FOUR (wait 4 days after introducing new foods) and make sure your baby has had no allergic reactions to any of the foods in this recipe before serving it!
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 deg F, 180 deg Celsius.
- Combine the ingredients and blend well.
- Roll into 1 inch balls.
- Place on a baking tray and cook for around 20 minutes.
- Drain the fat, then cool and serve.
- Make sure you cut or mash the meatballs into an appropriate serving size for your baby before serving.
- These can also be frozen and reheated in the microwave. Allow plenty of time to cool before serving.