1/1 Photo of Baby Fennel With Salsa Verde
In my endeavour to try new foods I have not had before, in this case fennel I am posting this recipe from Australian Delicious as it appeals to me and hope it will you too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1For the salsa verde, whiz all ingrdients except the fennel in a food processor to a coarse paste and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 2Meanwhile, slice the fennel into 2-3 cm wedges and cook in a saucepan of salted boiling water for 8-10 minutes until just tender.
- 3Drain, then place on a clean tea towel until dry, yet still warm.
- 4To serve, arrange fennel wedges in a bowl and drizzle with the salsa verde.
- 5Serve as part of an antipasti platter.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baby Fennel With Salsa Verde
Serving Size: 1 (215 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 330.5
- Calories from Fat 253
- Total Fat 28.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 4.5 mg
- Sodium 589.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.9 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 5.0 g