Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
My own mad scientist experiment! Because of the Amarula, (and after doing a little "side-step" after drinking two of these *as it actually made 2 servings for me), the name I gave it seemed to fit! It's light, creamy and not too strong. Hope you enjoy it! :)
- 3 ounces Amarula cream liqueur
- 2 ounces bailey's irish cream
- 1 ounce Godiva milk chocolate liqueur
- 1 ounce Kahlua
- 1 ounce Absolut vodka
- Stir all ingredients together in pyrex measuring cup, or whatever you have. (Use shot glasses to measure, though.).
- Fill cocktail or wine glass with ice.
- Pour mixture over ice.
- This would also probably be pretty good in the blender with the ice!
Yum! I didn't realize how much I could feel it until I stood up, and then WOW. Two would be so fun :)
This is great - creamy, sweet, and delicious! I used Godiva White Chocolate and vanilla vodka and loved it - thanks for posting! Made for Election Eats 2008
This is my night cap for the night. Yum. That Godiva tastes like a Tootsie roll. I tried pouring this into my frozen shot glass but it sprang a leak. I already had a different drink in it and was trying for another. Thanks for posting. Made for *Beverage Tag August 2008* game