Baby Elephant Ears Procençale
- Roll 1 pastry sheet into a 13- x 11-inch rectangle. Stir together olive oil, garlic, and salt. Brush half of olive oil mixture over pastry.
- Sprinkle with half of ripe olives, dried tomatoes, and minced parsley.
- Roll up pastry, jellyroll fashion, starting with each short side and ending at middle of pastry sheet. Repeat procedure with remaining pastry sheet, olive oil mixture, olives, tomatoes and parsley.
- Cut rolls croswise into 1/3-inch-thick slices. Place on lightly greased baking sheets. Whisk together egg yolk and 1 tablespoon water, and brush evenly over pastries.
- Bake at 375º for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.