Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a delicious salad my fiancé created. Amounts are approximate, and you can vary the amounts of ingredients according to how much salad you'd like to make.
- 2 cups lettuce, any kind
- 1⁄4 cup carrot, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup baby corn, cut into bite sized pieces
- 10 Club crackers, crushed
- 4 tablespoons ranch dressing
- Combine all the ingredients and toss.
- You could substitute a different kind of dressing or a different kind of crackers, according to your preferences.