1/1 Photo of Baby Corn Paneer Masala (Cottage Cheese Baby Corn Curry)
Babycorn Paneer Masala - Sanjeev Kapoor Recipe
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 200 g cottage cheese (paneer)
- 3 -4 red chilies, whole
- 2 medium sized onions (roughly chopped)
- 10 -12 baby corn (sliced thinly)
- 4 -5 garlic cloves (roughly chopped)
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 2 cups tomato puree
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin powder
- 2 teaspoons coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon garam masala powder
- 1 tablespoon dry ground fenugreek (kasuri methi)
- 2 inches piece gingerroot (peeled)
- 12 -15 almonds
- 1Cut paneer into one inch sized triangular pieces.
- 2Chop half of the ginger and cut the remaining half into julienne.
- 3Reserve these for garnishing.
- 4Grind red chillies, almonds, onions, garlic and ginger into a fine paste using half a cup of water.
- 5Heat oil in a pan, add the ground paste and sauté for three to four minutes.
- 6Add tomato puree, salt and continue to sauté for a couple of minutes.
- 7Add red chilli powder, cumin powder and coriander powder and sauté till oil begins to leave the masala.
- 8Stir and add sliced baby corn, paneer pieces, garam masala powder and mix well. Cover and cook on low heat for five minutes. Lightly roast kasuri methi and crush. Sprinkle over the gravy.
- 9Serve hot.
Browse Our Top Curries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baby Corn Paneer Masala (Cottage Cheese Baby Corn Curry)
Serving Size: 1 (296 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 271.0
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 15.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 9.6 mg
- Sodium 274.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 11.9 g
- Protein 11.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: