Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
combined a few recipes to make this for my son who still needs his baby cereal but hates eating from a spoon now! am still working out the kinks
- 1 cup white flour or 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1⁄2 cup baby cereal (any kind)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons raw sugar or 2 teaspoons white sugar or 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon melted butter or 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon baby food (any fruit)
- 1 cup apple juice (or formula. enough to make batter the consistency you want) or 1 cup water (or formula. enough to make batter the consistency you want)
- combine all ingredients, adding enough liquid for the batter to get to the consistency you want.
- spray the pan (or add oil or butter) and cook one side until you see bubbles. flip, and cook the other side.