Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
combined a few recipes to make this for my son who still needs his baby cereal but hates eating from a spoon now! am still working out the kinks
- 1 cup white flour or 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1⁄2 cup baby cereal (any kind)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons raw sugar or 2 teaspoons white sugar or 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon melted butter or 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon baby food (any fruit)
- 1 cup apple juice (or formula. enough to make batter the consistency you want) or 1 cup water (or formula. enough to make batter the consistency you want)
- combine all ingredients, adding enough liquid for the batter to get to the consistency you want.
- spray the pan (or add oil or butter) and cook one side until you see bubbles. flip, and cook the other side.
I've tried several recipes with baby cereal and this one is th best so far. It actually looks and tastes like pancakes. I used vanilla soy milk for the liquid. My little one loved it! I freeze them and I can give home pancakes every day!