Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I found this recipe on wholesomebabyfood.com. Add cinnamon, nutmeg, dash of vanilla or other flavorings if you wish! These also freeze well.
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1⁄2 cup baby food barley cereal (or other baby cereal)
- 1 cup water (or another liquid such as milk or formula)
- 1⁄2 cup mashed banana (or fruit of your choice)
- 1 tablespoon melted margarine (unsalted type) or 1 tablespoon butter (unsalted type)
- 3 egg yolks
- 1⁄2 cup baby food oatmeal
- 1⁄2 cup apple juice (or use water if you prefer)
- Mix all ingredients together and add enough juice to make pancake consistency.
- Cook on cook top in frying pan as with "regular" pancakes!