Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Perfect for a teething baby! These contain NO wheat or eggs. You do not need to add any sugar or salt; these are not necessary for a baby. I don't know how much this yields; depends on how big you make the biscuits. Recipe from wholesomebabyfood.com
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup dry infant rice cereal with bananas (or any other flavor)
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil (canola or corn is best for these)
- ice water
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Mix the flour and infant cereal together.
- Gradually stir in oil.
- Mix in a little ice water at a time (start with 1/4 cup) until dough begins to form a ball and pull away from the bowl.
- Roll out to the thickness of a cracker on a floured surface and cut into desired shapes.
- Bake on an ungreased cookie sheet 10-12 min, or until lightly brown. Careful not to burn.
- Cool completely and store in an airtight container.
Made these today.
I added some banana baby food and a touch of vanilla.
We finally found a way our baby will eat the iron enriched cereal he needs.