Baby Carrots With Tarragon
- 1 lb baby carrots
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 tablespoon fresh tarragon leaves, chopped
- Fill 12-inch skillet with about 1/4 inch water. Place carrots, butter, and 1/4 tsp salt in skillet and heat to boiling over high heat.
- Reduce heat to medium-low; cover and cook 3 minutes.
- Remove cover from skillet; increase heat to medium-high and cook 3 to 4 minutes longer or until liquid evaporates and carrots are fork tender and glazed with butter.
- Remove skillet from heat; toss carrots with tarragon.