1/1 Photo of Baby Carrot Soup With Cilantro and Curry
Barefoot Beachcomber's Note:
Another fabulous find from our local grocery, Thrifty Foods.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the oil in a pot over medium heat.
- 2Add carrots and onion, and cook until slightly softened, about 5 minutes.
- 3Mix in curry paste and flour.
- 4While stirring, slowly pour in stock.
- 5Bring to a boil, and then adjust heat so the soup gently simmers.
- 6Cook until carrots are tender, about 20 minutes.
- 7Working in batches, puree mixture in a blender or food processor.
- 8Return soup to pot and bring back to a simmer.
- 9Stir in the cilantro; season with salt and pepper.
- 10Pour soup into bowls.
- 11If desired, set a spoonful of yogurt in the centre of each bowl.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baby Carrot Soup With Cilantro and Curry
Serving Size: 1 (155 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 121.8
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 106.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: