Prep 5 mins
Cook 18 mins
Found on the back of a Pictsweet package. We like veggies so I've figured servings at 4 for our family. Could be more or less depending on your preferences.
- 1 (14 ounce) package mixed green and yellow beans (baby green & yellow beans from freezer section)
- 1⁄4 cup caesar salad dressing
- 1⁄2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 cup seasoned croutons
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place frozen beans in a saucepan and cover with water.
- Place on stove top and bring to a boil. Boil for 3 minutes. Drain.
- In a large bowl, combine cooked beans, salad dressing, and cheese.
- Place mixture into a greased casserole.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Top with croutons and serve.